Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Thoughts: Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths!


Sorry for the yellow tint on this picture, but you get the idea(; The Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths is basically my hairs lover right now. This stuff is amazing! As you can see it's just a replenishing deep conditioner for your hair. It claims to help mend split ends and help your hair grow. I stopped using this after I ran out of it during the summer, but now that I've repurchased, Im so happy! This stuff smells AMAZING, makes my ends super soft, and makes my hair just look overall HEALTHY. Its only about 7 dollars at CVS! I would really love to try the Macadamia hair mask EVERYONE has been talking about, but I can't find it anywhere, plus it's a little expensive. If you can't get your hands on it, definitely give this a try!! If you've used it let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment