Sunday, March 4, 2012

Foundation Love!

The picture above is just one I pulled from Google so you could see what the product looks like. This is not the one I own.

So recently I've tried out a new foundation that I've really been liking! I picked up the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, because I thought it might help me out with the oil control on my face. I was really skeptical to pick up a mousse foundation because I've never tried one and I thought it might look a bit cakey. However this stuff goes on so smooth and looks so flawless! My color is Medium 4 Honey Beige and I've been wearing it every single day! Some people have mentioned to me that it was discontinued, however I was able to find it in both CVS and Walmart. I know the Dream Mousse products can be somewhat hard to find, but if you have oily skin and can get your hands on this, I really would reccommend you should! I recently filmed a Review and Demo video for YouTube with this product that I can hopefully get up sometime this week. But for now I just wanted to type up a quick post on it since I haven't updated on here in a while! Hope you guys are doing well and stay tuned for the Review and Demo video!

No comments:

Post a Comment