Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nail Polish Rack!

So I recently built this very convienient nail polish rack! In case some of you haven't seen it, Nicole (nguerriero19 on YouTube) made a DIY: Nail Polish Rack video a while ago! I decided to make it and I absolutely love it! As you can see, mines not completely full yet but I can't wait till it is! I really recommend checking her video out because it's fairly easy to make and totally worth it! I plan on buying some new summer and spring colors for my rack soon, so comment some of you favorite colors from different brands! (hinthint, Ive really been loving China Glaze! )

1 comment:

  1. I love the polish rack. I am also following your blog now.

    I want to invite you to enter my Valentine's Day giveaway.

    http://splashkouture.blogspot.com

    xoxo- Crissy

    ReplyDelete