Saturday, February 11, 2012

No Conditioner?!

So today, I was in a rush to get out the door so when I hopped in the shower and washed my hair I decided to skip my regular condtioner and just use shampoo and my Pantene Restore Beautiful Lenghts deep conditioning mask. Usually you would put this in for about 5 minutes then continue with your regular conditioner (mine at the moment is the Mane n' Tail conditioner!) but since  I was in a rush, I didnt want to wait for 2 conditioners to sink in! If you saw my review on the Mane n' Tail products, (click here to watch it!) you know that I felt like these products left my hair feeling a bit dry. Using only the Pantene mask, I noticed my ends felt so super soft today! AND I didnt even apply my Split End Creme by Herbal Essences or my Argan Oil! If this stuff works that amazing with a shampoo&conditioner I'm not totally in love with, I cant wait 'till I pick up my John Freida Full Repair (that stuff rocks!). Anyway, I guess my point is, that this mask is my lifesaver and if you have really dry or damaged hair, or just want to help your hair grow, I totally recommend you pick it up! (About $7 at CVS!) Hope you guys liked this post and found it helpful! Leave some of your favorite hair care products in a comment!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment